Conditional Taskbar Coloring
Using different Color Schemes on Data Fields can be handy for getting overviews by custom criteria (f.e Task statuses, locations etc). Colouring can be used only with Tasks and Projects using "List" type Data Fields.
Must-know about this feature
Create Color Schemes for Tasks
- Create a "List" type Task Data Field Assign the values you have added to your Tasks.
- Click on the Paintbrush icon to open "Taskbar Coloring" section You can find it on the View Panel.
- Select a Data Field you added before. Values with color legends will appear.
- Select a color for each field value by clicking on the values.
- Your Tasks are now colored according to predefined Task statuses
Create Color Schemes for Projects
- Create a "List" type Project Data Field Assign added custom data field's values to your projects.
- Open "Taskbar coloring" section Select the field you created under 'Project Data' section and click on 'Apply'
- The Color Legend with custom values (managers) will appear Select your field from 'Project Data' section. Then select a color for each manager/field and click on 'Apply'.
- Your Tasks are now colored according to predefined project managers You can change the coloring the same way you applied it.