IntroductionYou might have few types of Projects that have their own structure, however, the same type of projects always have the same set of Tasks and phases (Data Fields etc). To manage this easily you can create Templates from existing Projects to build new ones.
Must-know about this featureYou can create a Template from an existing Project. All the templates you have created appear under templates tag in the list of projects. All the aspects of the template can be changed when opening the template.
- Open a single project view You can access them via "PROJECTS" icon on the left sidebar.
- Click on "Project" on the upper left This will open the project's settings dialog.
- Click on "Save as template" icon
- Rename the Template (and add Data Field values) Click on "Save" upon completion.
- The Project Template is created It is opened on a separate tab.
Create a Project Template from an existing Project
Inactive Project Template tabs will be displayed in grey – this is how you can differentiate it from your projects. If you are using grey as a project (tab) color, be careful here.